It's been ages...

Since I made my first post here. As I said, I have a Live Journal...so I guess that is where I post the most often. http://rayvyn2k.livejournal.com/ if anyone's interested.
My life is really not interesting enough for two blogs, but I keep this one open because I have a couple of friends who use Blogger and if I want to comment I must have an account. So if you don't see updates, check LJ...they'll be there.
I really thought I'd use this for posting things I didn't want people who know me to see, but that hasn't happened. I had visions of writing deep, thoughtful essays that would move people...but yeah, that's not really happening, either.
So, just a random, drive-by post. Oh, and a random picture of my cat, Pippin, who will play fetch with anyone who tosses a balled up piece of paper for him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home